Inapub Ltd (“us” “we” ”our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you want to register with In a Pub, we will need to collect and use personal data about you.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Inapub Ltd
of 9 Britannia Court, The Green, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 7PN.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the In a Pub site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site (name, email address and mobile phone number), posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the In a Pub site and the pages that you access.
IP Addresses And Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file, an element of data that our site sends to your browser which is then stored on the system. Cookies, therefore, contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to delivery a better and more personalised services. In particular they enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The data we collect from you will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) without first obtaining your consent.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the Act.
How We Will Use The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If any personal data is incorrect, you can check, update or request the removal of your personal details by contacting us directly at [email protected].
We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third parties for commercial reasons.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate de-personalised information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 100 men under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our partnership.
In the event that Inapub Ltd is sold the personal data that we hold about you will be transferred to the purchaser.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purpose. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the registration page we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the address given above for Inapub Ltd or the email stated at the end of the policy.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data.
Access To Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.